Friday, May 01, 2009

You guys are the best sorts of people

In my experience -- and I'm just generalizing here -- the more intelligent, perceptive, and morally pure a person is, the more they agree with me. Certainly less dim witted and embarrassing. Most of the people I admire most uphold my beliefs. This brings us to Jay Nordlinger of The National Review:
In my experience -- and I'm just generalizing here -- the better the person, the more positive he is about George W. Bush. Certainly the less snarky and narrow. Most of the people I admire most, admire the 43rd president.

I'm sure you all agree with me in in detecting a wee bit of self-congratulatory nincompoopery in Mr. Nordlinger. I might even go so far as to say he's a complete ass. In fact, I think I will go that far. Jay Nordlinger is a complete ass.

No comments: