Monday, July 25, 2005

Meanwhile, at the carnivals
I'm almost caught up on news and such, but it appears I have neglected my duty to the carnival scene.

I was pleased to have a post accepted for the thirteenth meeting of the Skeptics' Circle. The Sceptic's Circle is not only a home for defenders of science and clear thought, it has developed an in house tradition of clever story telling in the presentation of the carnival. Orac over at Respectful Insolence is the host this week and he maintains the high production standards that we have grown to expect from the Circle. Sadly, this was the last issue for the Circle's founder, St. Nate. Nate is retiring from the blogosphere. Orac is taking over and the Circle will remain unbroken.

Closer to home, I've been collecting submissions for the next Carnival of Bad History due the first of September. We will have plenty of content, but I'm still looking for a host. If you want to break into the big world of carnivals, this is your chance. Drop me a line.

No comments: