Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time for a guest post

Clever Wife has something to share.
Because he loves me (and possibly because he has a warped sense of humor) my hubs has agreed to post my latest creation. So don't blame him, okay?

Sung to the tune of "Streets of Laredo." Apologies to folk singers everywhere, but most especially to Allan Sherman* and the Smothers Brothers**.

It goes like this:***

The Hobo Song

As I was out looking for someone to hire me,
not having much luck, feeling kind of bereft,
I spied a young hobo that I used to work with
before we became the "Professional Left."

CHORUS
I see by your outfit that you are a hobo.
I see by your outfit that you're a hobo too.
We see by our outfits that we are both hobos.
If you lose your job you can be a hobo tooooooooooooooo.

That's it. Giggle.***

* This.
** That.
*** This, too.

No comments: