- One is that Republican elites behind her back think she’d be horrible for the party.
- Two is, she’s not appealing to anybody but a narrow slice of American life and she’s heading more and more in that direction based on her rhetoric.
- And finally and I think it’s best for the country. She has no ideas. She stands for nothing specific.
I'd like to add three more to that list:
- She's dumber than a sack of rocks.
- Sacks of rocks: they're smarter than Sarah Palin.
- If Sarah Palin and a sack of rocks were on Final Jeapoardy together, the sack of rocks would win.
I'm sure you have some of your own to add to the list.