- Spend quality time with Clever Wife and the cats. Check.
- Sleep. Check.
- Fix decent meal for clever wife. Check.
- Blog something about the conference. Check.
- Sign up for Twitter. Check.
- Launch the second blog. Check.
- Talk to doctor about medication misfires. Check.
- Write thank-you notes to some of the nice people I met (i.e. networking). In progress.
- Reformat and revise my article for Open Lab 2009. In progress.
- Get back to work on the book. Oh, yeah, the book...
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Settling back in
I'm working my way through my post-conference checklist.