- Remember to write 2009 on all your checks, if you still use checks.
- Change the battery in your smoke detector.
- Update the copyright date on your websites or blogs.
- Pretend like you're starting a diet, but don't get carried away.
- Drop a few things off at the food bank.
- Remember your family.
- Check the expiration date on your fire extinguisher.
- Find an excuse to pamper yourself.
- Write someone a real letter on real paper.
- Try something new.
- Keep reading archy.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Once again the new year arrived right on schedule. Making sure the new year functions properly will require some maintenance on your part.