- Remember to write 2008 on all your checks, if you still use checks.
- Change the battery in your smoke detector.
- Update the copyright date on your websites or blogs.
- Call an old friend out of the blue.
- Don't get carried away with resolutions.
- Do something nice for a stranger.
- Get involved.
- Find an excuse to pamper yourself.
- Learn a new trick.
- Keep reading archy.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
I'm relieved to see that the new year made it as scheduled last night. Neither bad weather, high fuel prices, nor a helium shortage were able to delay it. I should be so dependable.