Two new presidential approval polls have come out this week (CBS and Gallup). Both put Bush at all time lows for their poll. I think most major polls now have him at or below 35 percent and still falling. This raises a couple of important questions:
- Do you think the current slate of crises, with gas prices being the most irksome to the public at large, will be enough to push him into the twenties?
- If not, which budding crisis or scandal do you think will push him below thirty?
- How do you plan to celebrate when he hits 29?
- What date did you pick in the pool for 29?
- What kind of stunt do you think Karl is planning to bring his boss' numbers up?
- Do you think it will work?
- What date did you pick in the pool for the stunt?