There are more photo ID’s currently issued than there are registered voters in Wisconsin.
As I see it, this statement can be interpreted several ways:
- Walker thinks everyone in Wisconsin already has an ID.
- Walker thinks people who don't vote also don't drive.
- Walker thinks sixteen year olds can vote.
- Walker is dumb as a post and believes all of the above.
- Walker believes we're dumb as posts and will believe one of the above.
- Walker is play a dog whistle game with the paranoid right and wants them to think Democrats have been stockpiling multiple IDs to commit massive voter fraud.